Beginning in March 2007, many issue of the Journal of Nuclear Medicine (Newsline Section) contained articles about Maintenance of Certification (MOC) for physicians certified by the American Board of Nuclear Medicine as well as the American Board of Radiology.
A PDF of each MOC article is available below. If you have any questions regarding the article content, please contact the ABNM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 2012 – ABMS Makes Physician MOC Status Public
- November 2008 – ABMS: What Is It, and Why Should I Care?
- October 2008 – ABMS Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- September 2008 – The 6 Competencies and MOC
- July 2008 – Maintenance of Licensure and Maintenance of Certification
- June 2008 – Professionalism and MOC
- May 2008 – MOC, ABNM, and the Public Trust
- April 2008 – Participating in MOC
- March 2008 – MOC Part II: Frequently Asked Questions
- February 2008 – Maintenance of Certification: The Year in Review
- January 2008 – MOC Fees: An Inconvenient Truth
- December 2007 – MOC: Frequently Asked Questions
- November 2007 – MOC Part IV: Practical Issues
- October 2007 – Part IV of MOC: How Will It Evolve?
- September 2007 – Part IV of MOC: What Is It?
- August 2007 – Maintenance of Certification for ABNM Diplomates
- July 2007 – Self-Assessment Credit: What SNM is Doing to Help
- June 2007 – What is “My MOC”?
- May 2007 – MOC Featured at Annual Meeting
- April 2007 – ABMS Requires Lifelong Learning
- March 2007 – New MOC Requirements in Effect