The 2022 first quarter questions are delayed and tentatively scheduled to be released on February 1, 2022.
Contact the ABNM office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-367-2225 if you have any questions.
Important Upcoming Dates
- July 15 – Application Period Ends for Certification and Maintenance of Certification Examination
- September – October – 2022 In-Training Examination Registration
- October 4-9 – Certification and Maintenance of Certification Examination
- January 1 – New CertLink Cycle Begins
- January 10-14 – In Training Examination Administered
To make a secure online donation, click on the Donate button below:
To find out more about how you can donate, click here.
Nuclear Medicine is the medical specialty that uses the tracer principle, most often with radiopharmaceuticals, to evaluate molecular, metabolic, physiologic and pathologic conditions of the body for the purposes of diagnosis, therapy and research.
The American Board of Nuclear Medicine is the primary certifying organization for nuclear medicine in the United States. The Board serves the public through assurance of high quality patient care by establishing standards of training, initial certification, and continuing competence of physicians providing nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapeutic services.