ABNM Pilot Program Registration Now Open
The deadline to register is March 15, 2018 for diplomates with certificates expiring in 2018-2021. All other diplomates are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
More details about the program can be found on CertLink™ under the MOC tab.
Contact the ABNM office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-367-2225 if you have any questions.
If you have received a CertLink Welcome Letter and have reset your password, you may login to CertLink on the CertLink Homepage.
2018 Important Dates
- October 16, 2017 – January 1, 2018 – CertLink Enrollment Period
- January 2018 – CertLink Launch
- January 8-13, 2018 – In-Training Examination Administered in USA/Canada
- April 1, 2018 – Application Period Begins for Certification and Maintenance of Certification Examination
- October 1-6, 2018 – Certification and Maintenance of Certification Examination
To make a secure online donation, click on the Donate button below:
To find out more about how you can donate, click here.
Nuclear Medicine is the medical specialty that uses the tracer principle, most often with radiopharmaceuticals, to evaluate molecular, metabolic, physiologic and pathologic conditions of the body for the purposes of diagnosis, therapy and research.
The American Board of Nuclear Medicine is the primary certifying organization for nuclear medicine in the United States. The Board serves the public through assurance of high quality patient care by establishing standards of training, initial certification, and continuing competence of physicians providing nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapeutic services.